Depending on the manufacturers we represent on exclusive basis we can supply about 80% of everything that a hospital needs, excluding imaging which is monopolized by few well known players.
How do companies execute a turn-key project??
I. DESIGN PHASE
A. CONCEPTUAL DESIGN
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO & WHERE?
Factors influencing design:
- Medical and Surgical disciplines required Document describes Overall departments operational work flow
- Description of activities in each room
- Room relationships
- Schedule of Accommodation
B. PRELIMINARY DETAILED DESIGN
Following approval of previous conceptual design phase the design architect team will supply
1- 1:200 FLOOR PLAN
2- 1st ISSUE ROOM DATA SHEETS
C. DETAILED DESIGN DOCUMENTS
Following the approval of previous preliminary design architect, civil engineering and medical planning staff will supply totally integrated drawings of engineering with medical equipment and furniture omponents.
II. EXECUTION PHASE
III. SUPPLY PHASE
Companies specialized in this field have an extensive database from all manufacturers, and request a quote from those manufacturers for their projects. anufacturers will give a quote and most of those companies have their own with the local agent. For those reasons we were encouraged to go down this path because we feel that we can do a better job and give a high quality after sales services.
We did an extensive research and went into joint venture with a very reputable construction and Consultancy Companies (KHAKI and ASSOCIATES) This company is considered as a giant in their resources and capabilities, they have executed numerous projects in the Jordan and in Iraq as well.
WILL WE DO A BETTER JOB? WHY?
We felt that we have an edge over all other companies for the following reasons;
- We will be installing equipment we are familiar with.
- Our prices will be more competitive because we are getting the equipment from the companies we represent direct without a mediator.
- Our services and presence in the hospitals to do the installations and maintenance will have more personal touch because our technical staff over the years has established a very healthy working relationship with all the technical staff of the ministry of health.
- We felt that hospital managers and technical staff will have an easier task when they have one body to contact in case of emergency, instead of depending on different agents.